At Agrical, each of our customers is important to us and we believe you have the right to a fair, professional and courteous service at all times.
We hope that this is always your experience, however, should you be dissatisfied with our service and wish to make a complaint we have the following formal procedure in place:
- If an Adjuster or any member of the support staff team receives a complaint from any party involved in a claim, it will be dealt with immediately in a professional, timely and sensitive manner. On the same day the complaint is received:
- The complaint must be referred to the office Director or Regional Director
- The Director will ensure that the complaint is logged in the Complaints Register
- A procedure for handling the complaint will be agreed and communicated to all parties
- A written record of all aspects of the complaint and action taken will be kept on the case file.
- A pro-active stance will be taken at all times. Progress reports must be issued to interested parties until a satisfactory resolution is agreed. On satisfactory conclusion, an appropriate entry will be made in the Complaints Register to close off the matter.
- If a satisfactory conclusion cannot be reached within the time scale agreed by all concerned at the outset, the file will be referred to the Chief Executive immediately.